As a Man Thinketh (From Poverty to Power)
Can you think of a single moment in the whole day when your mind is blank and thoughtless? | Do you know how powerful every thought is? This book talked Thoughts become things and the thoughts that you tell yourself and reinforce can make or break your character and finally your goals. He believes that “They themselves are makers of themselves.”
This book talked about on the below topic:
- Thought & Character
- Effect of Thought on Circumstances
- Effects of Thoughts on Health & Body
- Thought & Purpose
- The Thought-Factor in Achievement
- Visions & Ideals
The takeaways from this Book
- What you do is the result of what you think. Your actions are outgrowths of your thoughts.
- You shape the world just as much as it shapes you
- Thoughts can keep you young or make you age faster.
- Move Out of Your Comfort Zone
- You Reap What You Sow
- Take Responsibility